The Lonely Hearts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigel_Biggums Unban Request

2 posters

Go down

Nigel_Biggums Unban Request Empty Nigel_Biggums Unban Request

Post by Nigel_Biggums Tue May 07, 2013 4:36 pm

What was happening when you got banned: I was trying to explain the situation to an admin about robbing I did. before I could explain what was going on an admin teleports to me and starts shooting me with arrows so I dodged them, trying to explain as a last effort dodging and typing. I realized he was trying to slay me for what I did once he took out his admin weapon so I just stopped and let him hit me. This was my third ban so it was permanent

I have had 2 temp bans before this, I think for RDM. I have had similar problems before from attempting to rob, its one of the funner parts of the game. I would go up to someone and tell them to stop what they are doing and I would demand 500 gold, claiming I was robbing them. Some people would pay which is great, but, some try to fight back or runaway. I always felt required to chase them and/or fightback. The problem I have (What got me banned twice) is that once I kill said person for running away or retaliating at me, they would comeback, breaking NLR to get their gear and stuff. I always felt that that was breaking the rules but I always took it into my owns hands and have to fight them when they come back and get their gear. After a while they will usually just call an admin and say I'm RDM'ing and with the logs only showing me killing them, it really does screw me over. I will usually get attempted revenge killed by the people I mug or they get their friends too trying to kill me to get me back. Usually I do okay so I end up killing them, showing me in the logs again for only killing, nothing about being engaged first/taking damage and retaliating to them coming back and jumping me. Once they have had enough of trying to get their gear back, they will call an admin. This is why I was banned my first time and my final, permanent ban.

My second ban was me overhearing in local chat someone looking for me because they were hired to kill me, so I rushed out and tried to kill him and before I could finish the fight I was temp banned for RDM. I think I did fail RP here and I agree with the temp ban. I feel like this is the only temp ban I actually deserved.

If this is a 3 strike rule, I feel I should be on one strike/on one temp ban. I really do enjoy playing on the server and would like to be unbanned.

Time and date: Late at night, I can't remember exactly when. (07/05/2013)

Timezone: EST

Nigel_Biggums

Back to top Go down

Nigel_Biggums Unban Request Empty Re: Nigel_Biggums Unban Request

Post by Judge_Ali Thu May 09, 2013 8:25 pm

This was originally going to be a temp-ban until I was made aware of the previous encounters other Admins have had with you. After speaking to you in Teamspeak I have decided to unban you mainly due to the change of attitude and maturity that you had shown throughout this procedure. If issues do arise in the future, please refrain from dealing them yourself but instead messaging an Admin. Because otherwise it backfires like this.

You will be Un-Banned shortly. Enjoy your RP!

- Ali

Judge_Ali

Back to top Go down