The Lonely Hearts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request for the unbanning of my poor soul

Go down

Request for the unbanning of my poor soul Empty Request for the unbanning of my poor soul

Post by Limegree Tue May 21, 2013 5:55 pm

Hello admins and everyone. I would like to start off by saying that this is my favorite game of all time, and on this game this is my favorite server. I enjoy this server so much because its not just a bunch of randoming asshats but a lot of fun RP. Yesterday I played ALL day and managed to save up around 80K. After being straight up murdered by my faction mates in a mutiny... I decided to become a bandit to enact my revenge. It was succesfull but afterwards, being a outlaw, people kept trailing and killing me and i lost almost all my money. Which is fine because I was an outlaw after all. Next I set out to "persuade" some folk to give me a safe passage fee (which is what outlaws have always done to me, I had no idea "give me money or your life" was not RP for a bandit). It should be for thats what outlaws do?! Anyways Im sorry I guess I just wont be an outlaw anymore. May I please come back?

Limegree

Back to top Go down

Request for the unbanning of my poor soul Empty name

Post by Limegree Tue May 21, 2013 5:56 pm

oh my name is limegreen wouldnt fit in the box/

Limegree

Back to top Go down

Request for the unbanning of my poor soul Empty Re: Request for the unbanning of my poor soul

Post by Spartacus10 Tue May 21, 2013 7:13 pm

i believe u were temp banned for attacking an admin named crixius and also you got a complaint against you
Spartacus10
Spartacus10
Admin

Back to top Go down

Request for the unbanning of my poor soul Empty hey

Post by Limegree Sat May 25, 2013 6:38 pm

Im still banned and really wanting to play? Is anybody out there? "I Want You" Marvin Gaye 1976

Limegree

Back to top Go down

Request for the unbanning of my poor soul Empty Re: Request for the unbanning of my poor soul

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down