The Lonely Hearts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Splintert Unban Appeal

Go down

Splintert Unban Appeal Empty Splintert Unban Appeal

Post by Splint Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:21 am

Name: Splintert
ID: 83342

I don't really know why I got banned. I was told previously that I had to stop trash talking or I'd be temporarily banned, to which I complied. As I was selling my gear to duel a friend and log out, I got kicked without being talked to or messaged. It was around 1:00am Central Standard Time. Trying to log on today gives the "You are banned from this server." message.

All of this was after a few hours of various admin-related controversy, none of which I was actually involved in. I was riding around and standing around, not fighting anything. I said a few things in global, to which I was told to shut up, and then my faction's opposition continued to harass and even blatantly randomly attack us, where the admins were completely oblivious to.

Splint

Back to top Go down

Splintert Unban Appeal Empty Re: Splintert Unban Appeal

Post by Admin Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:07 pm

You are unbanned. You were banned for repeatedly complaining in all chat. If you have an issue please use backspace to contact an admin privately, so we can try and solve the issue.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://lonelyheartspw.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down