The Lonely Hearts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unitantionaly slay and admin contradicting other adms

3 posters

Go down

Unitantionaly slay and admin contradicting other adms Empty Unitantionaly slay and admin contradicting other adms

Post by VanDarkholm Wed May 08, 2013 4:25 pm

Hello, i would like to complaing firstly about admin abuse, as i was a robber, i was using voice command to halt people(as they got to always halt), and than if they don't give the money i say "Give me money" "1/3 of your money". Me and my friend we halted someone called "Wallace" (steam Wallace_01) and i did what i always do, but he runned away, by the same time we can kill him and we got the money. After that, he acused us by only getting pics of us killing him (Offcourse, as he was running) and not even a pic of the chatlog, by that, the ADM "Judge_Crixius" slayed us.
Unitantionaly slay and admin contradicting other adms C0DhTLt
i.imgur com/c0DhTLt.jpg (if image is too big)
The other adming "Judge_Bambino" i was using the admin chat for complaning about the "Judge_Crixius" he ignored me and just say it to complaing in here or the "Master Admin". And other thing that really pissed me off is how "Judge_Bambino" As a ADM, he doesn't know anything about the rules, as he say that Communers CAN rob
Unitantionaly slay and admin contradicting other adms IQuyzvx
i.imgur com/iQuyzvx.jpg (if image is too big)
Im not saying that i want my money or equipment back, but im saying that are poor informed admins and is illogical showing a pic and making up a story. Wallace(the guy who was robbed) sayed he had 15pics of us attacking him, and besides, he didn't even had a chat log to prove, by that, it can't prove anything. I would say "Judge_Crixius" is abusing power and "Judge_Bambino" or he is bad informed or admins don't get in a "Rule" and they just made up everything.
Note: My name in the game is "Keanu_Reeves"

VanDarkholm

Back to top Go down

Unitantionaly slay and admin contradicting other adms Empty Re: Unitantionaly slay and admin contradicting other adms

Post by Judge_Ali Wed May 08, 2013 11:16 pm

From what I see, Crixius did what was necessary in this situation to deal with the situation at hand. This rule was made up recently and not a lot of Admins were made aware of this rule. Crixius, however was aware of this rule and did what fitted for the situation. This is a mere misunderstanding as to what happened and not 'abusing' powers.

- Ali

Judge_Ali

Back to top Go down

Unitantionaly slay and admin contradicting other adms Empty Re: Unitantionaly slay and admin contradicting other adms

Post by VanDarkholm Thu May 09, 2013 12:16 pm

I Understand the "slay" thing is used when someone RDM, but i really felt disnecessary for slaying me and my friend for no reason at all, the guy who acused us only got pics of us attacking him, by that, it didn't prove nothing, im not saying Crixius should be punished, im just saying it should have more trained admins. By the same in real life, i cant acuse someone without proofs

VanDarkholm

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 11, 2013 8:43 pm

It is impossible to know info beyond what we are given. Although "godlike" every now and again, we are all still human.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://lonelyheartspw.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down