The Lonely Hearts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Threatened By The Admin Thor.

2 posters

Go down

Threatened By The Admin Thor.  Empty Threatened By The Admin Thor.

Post by TheHolySilver Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:10 pm

So I got on today, wanting to roleplay like any other normal person. I saw Top was lord and he decided to make me lord because last night I was lord most of the day. I saw a whole bunch of the yellow guys(commonwealth people) in my castle and some of my faction members were telling them to leave, those yellow guys were being an annoyance, so I started telling them to leave, a fight broke out between one of my men and another guy (didnt order him to do it) , the admin black_knight aka Thor stopped it, then after a while of me telling them to leave, some guy started attacking one my men, I started fighting this guy and then started getting attacked by more of their men, I was walking back into the alley way swinging my glaive, Thor was yelling to stop and they were still coming, I let go of my mouse as my glaive was drawn out and it killed Thor, all accidental. I told him to please stop interfering in the roleplay and he then started raging at me and threatening to temp ban me for something I did in Trojan. I am here to roleplay not have to deal with some admin with a grudge. Here is a screenshot of the logs.
Threatened By The Admin Thor.  2013-04-20_00001_zpsd2d50342

TheHolySilver

Back to top Go down

Threatened By The Admin Thor.  Empty Re: Threatened By The Admin Thor.

Post by Admin Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:46 pm

It was a simple misunderstanding on both parts. I let my admins know, that if mass fighting breaks out randomly, to just let it happen from now on. On that note, when an admin is talking to a specific group of people, Please do not interact with them, as RP at the point is paused, until the issue can be resolved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://lonelyheartspw.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down